• 求助精神病熱線七成女性


    利民會昨天發布精神病電話服務成效調查,在今年3月訪問146名「即時通」服務使用者,發現接近七成的服務使用者皆為女性。立法會議員張超雄認為,男性被社會認定為強者,因為懼怕社會負面的標籤而拒絕致電求助,他建議社福機構主動接觸潛在男性患病群體。截至今年6月,大約有650位市民成為「即時通」會員,當中僅有三成為男性會員。

    報導來源:
    成報 2014-07-06 A05 | 港聞 | 新聞精選 求助精神病熱線七成女性

  • Chaos as red-card pan-democrats expelled


    Five pan-democratic lawmakers were thrown out of a Legislative Council Finance Committee meeting yesterday as discussion over the government’s funding requests continued amid chaos.

    The lawmakers were expelled after they surrounded the committee’s much-criticised chairman, Ng Leung-sing, holding large red cards demanding his resignation.

    Ng has been engulfed in criticism and accusations that he breached the rules of procedure twice to push through a vote last week on preliminary financing for a controversial new-town development plan for the northeastern New Territories.

    At yesterday’s six-hour meeting, all of the pan-democratic legislators placed red cards at the front of their desks to show their determination to remove Ng as committee chairman.

    A request by the Labour Party’s Lee Cheuk-yan that his motion of no confidence against Ng be processed before other discussions was turned down by Ng, saying he had arranged a special meeting on July 9 for that motion.

    Disappointed, Lee, his fellow party member Cyd Ho Sau-lan, the Democratic Party’s James To Kun-sun, the Civic Party’s Claudia Mo Man-ching and NeoDemocrat Gary Fan Kwok-wai leapt from their seats to surround Ng with their red cards, shouting “Ng Leung-sing resign”, and “Invalidate the northeast New Territories plan vote”.

    After a 10-minute break, Ng expelled Lee. But all five lawmakers were expelled when the group again surrounded Ng.

    “If he doesn’t deal with the motion of no confidence, the whole Finance Committee will be overshadowed by his injustice,” said Lee. “We were worried he would continue breaching the committee rules so we asked him to resign immediately.”

    Lawmakers who remained at the meeting also criticised Ng.

    Fernando Cheung Chiu-hung, of the Labour Party, said Ng’s failure to declare his position as a director of SmarTone, a subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties, which owns land in the new-town development area, should disqualify him from chairmanship.

    Ng’s position would involve more conflicts of interest in upcoming debates over other items, he said.

    The discussions on funding requests continued after a motion to adjourn the discussions by the People Power’s Albert Chan Wai-yip was voted against by 47 out of 51 lawmakers.

    On Thursday, radical lawmaker Wong Yuk-man submitted over 14,000 motions to challenge Ng.

    Yesterday, however, he withdrew the motions which allowed two items to be passed. Many pro-democratic lawmakers did not support the move as they felt it would block items related to people’s livelihood.

    報導來源:
    南華早報 2014-07-05 CITY1 | CITY | politics | By Shirley Zhao Chaos as red-card pan-democrats expelled

  • 泛民集體自首警未拉投案者


    警方日前拘捕7.1 遊行主辦單位5 名成員惹爭議。工黨及民主黨共10 多名成員,包括立法會議員李卓人、張超雄及何秀蘭,自認違反遊行不反對通知書,昨晨先後到灣仔警察總部投案。他們譴責警方製造白色恐怖,呼籲所有參加7.1 遊行的市民都到警署投案。至截稿前,暫未有投案人士被捕。

    李卓人質疑警「濫捕」

    工黨主席李卓人指七一遊行速度緩慢的主因,是警方不開放軒尼詩道全部6 條行車線,引致很多市民中途插隊,包括在民陣車頭前。他又質疑警方在遊行和平進行下仍拘捕主辦單位5 名成員,是「濫捕、狂捕、喪捕」。

    民主黨:帶頭車司機一向安全民主黨9 名成員昨投案時帶同豬肉,諷刺警方的拘捕行動是「砌生豬肉」,他們一度因攜帶「大聲公」而被拒絕進入警察總部,其後與警方達成共識才獲放行。民主黨秘書長張賢登指自己代表民主黨聘請民陣帶頭車的司機,及制訂遊行安全駕駛指引,形容司機岑永根一向駕駛安全,若有需要,他可以作證人。

    4 傳媒工會批阻採訪警稱有協助另外,民陣歷屆秘書處成員發出聲明,批評警方在七一遊行期間無加開行車線疏導人流,反而將遊行緩慢的責任推向組織者。記協發表聲明,指警方7 月2 日遮打道清場時阻礙採訪,4 個傳媒工會包括港台節目製作人員工會、攝影記者協會、明報職工協會、壹傳媒工會亦發聯合聲明,批評警方當日清場時阻撓採訪。就4 個傳媒工會聲明,警方回應一向尊重新聞自由及採訪自由,明白配合傳媒採訪工作及與傳媒保持有效溝通的重要。警方指在7 月1 日港島區一項公眾活動中,有調派多隊傳媒聯絡隊協助傳媒。

    報導來源:
    明報 2014-07-06 A04 | 港聞 泛民集體自首警未拉投案者

     

     

  • Lawmakers ask to be arrested at police station


    Labour and Democratic party members go to Wan Chai HQ to ‘confess their crimes’ in protest over action against organisers of July 1 march

    Leading pan-democrats protested yesterday about arrests linked to the July 1 march – by handing themselves in to the police.

    Labour Party legislators Lee Cheuk-yan, Cyd Ho Sau-lan, Dr Fernando Cheung Chiu-hung and nine Democratic Party members went to police headquarters in Wan Chai.
    They offered to “confess their crimes” and called on others to follow their example.

    Their move came after five organisers of last week’s prodemocracy march were arrested on Friday for “failing to comply with directions given by police” and obstructing officers.

    It is the first time police have taken action against the Civil Human Rights Front, which organises the largely peaceful demonstration.

    The pan-democrats who went to Wan Chai had their details taken and were sent away.

    They were also joined by “Long Hair” Leung Kwok-hung, who was released from detention yesterday. After leaving the Lai Chi Kok detention centre, the League of Social Democrats lawmaker went straight to Wan Chai and said he felt like he was “walking into another prison”.

    This was a reference to claims of heavy-handed and political policing in the wake of the march.

    Leung served four weeks in detention after being convicted of disorderly behaviour and criminal damage over the disruption of a forum to discuss the scrapping of Legislative Council by-elections in 2011.

    Leung said: “I’ve been in detention for 26 days and I see changes taking place outside that are turning Hong Kong into a big prison.”

    Meanwhile, at the end of a tumultuous week for Hong Kong politics, there were high-level fears that filibustering could block the approval of government initiatives due to be approved by the Finance Committee, which will hold its last meeting before the summer recess on Friday.

    Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury Professor Chan Ka-Keung said it was “unfortunate” that many relief measures proposed by the government would have to be delayed.

    Chan said about 50 government requests for funding, including those for a low-income allowance and a new hospital, were still waiting to be approved.

    Leung also appealed to pan-democrat lawmakers from the five geographical constituencies to quit their seats to trigger a fresh round of by-elections.

    He said these would form a de facto referendum in which voters could voice their support for universal suffrage without screening in the 2017 chief executive poll.

    He said it would also be more convincing than the unofficial Occupy Central poll, in which 780,000 participated, as the government would be responsible for counting the votes.

    報導來源: 南華早報 2014-07-06 EDT1 | EDT | headline | By Amy Nip and Joyce Ng Lawmakers ask to be arrested at police station

  • 呂明才校長 被屈「去咗遊行」


    七一啱啱過咗,呢兩日Emily 有好多朋友傳來一條聲稱係「轉自黃潔蓮校長(沙田呂明才小學)」嘅短訊,話「自己」去咗七一遊行,仲指摘主辦單位嘅開路貨車專登慢駛引起鼓譟,又話學民思潮誣衊警方刻意阻住遊行隊伍咁話。Emily 噚日向黃校長求證,佢話「無去過遊行,亦無上載過任何文字, 短訊完全唔係事實」。佢係返到學校有同事傳畀佢先至知,今次慘被冤枉。
    呢條冒名短訊由七一開始瘋傳,Emily 嘅前行家柳俊江仲收到唔止4 次,連親子王國都有人轉載。除咗以上內容,又話立法會議員張超雄誣衊愛港力阻路,懷疑佢係美國派嚟攪局云云。

    短訊指摘主辦方慢駛不過,喺短訊中,呢個冒牌校長自稱「本來一心想盡一份力量參與遊行,向專制說不,想不到一些核心組織者有這樣的操守去顛倒是非,失望之餘,去到崇光便離隊」。其實黃校長之前支持開設國民教育科,今年七一啱啱獲頒行政長官社區服務獎狀,參加七一遊行,似乎唔係咁啱佢嘅性格喎。

    報導來源:
    明報 2014-07-04 A16 | Emily 呂明才校長 被屈「去咗遊行」

  • 拉布致工務小組癱瘓 人工島撥款表決無期


    昨早的工務小組會議中,共表決六十多項由泛民議員陳偉業、范國威和張超雄提出的臨時動議,但全部被否決。其中張超雄在會上提出,應優先討論四項有關教育的工程,以免拖延民生項目的進度,但盧偉國指,議程是由政府提出,須尊重安排,拒絕張超雄的建議。

    財經事務及庫務局回應指,工務小組已積累多項議程,不同議程都有逼切性,呼籲議員盡快通過工程撥款。工聯會王國興批評張超雄是拉布的始作俑者,如果認為其他項目更重要,應撤回人工島的臨時動議。民建聯蔣麗芸表示,少數議員的拉布行為,導致議會瘓癱,是不健康的現象。

    張超雄認為,盧偉國的處理方式並不妥當,不應拒絕議員提出的動議,因為當中仍有很多問題須跟進,他又批評建制派議員盲目跟隨政府,只想盡快通過議案,淪為「橡皮圖章」。范國威批評盧偉國漠視張超雄的建議,認為他應因應緩急輕重的情況,優先處理與民生關係密切的議案。

    報導來源:
    頭條日報 2014-07-03 P34 | 港聞 拉布致工務小組癱瘓 人工島撥款表決無期

     

  • 市建局虧蝕 未要求政府注資


    【本報訊】市區重建局五年來首次出現虧蝕,發展局局長陳茂波昨出席立法會發展事務委員會時強調,政府已預計重建需公帑補貼,承諾不會因要當局「貼錢」而拖慢市區重建,過往也曾向市建局注資一百億元及免補地價,但公帑要用得其所,故市建局正檢討需求主導計劃。至於市建局地盤能否調高地積比,陳茂波指高度限制受限於分區計劃大綱圖,若只容許市建局地盤調高,做法並不公平。市建局則稱未有考慮要求政府注資,目前仍可自給自足。
    陳茂波承諾,不因要政府資助,而拖慢市區重建步伐。
    多名議員炮轟市建局重建後推售的樓盤樓價貴,破壞居民原有文化風貌,張超雄議員更鬧爆市建局,指該局的設立是為了改善居民生活,但項目多以賺錢為實。
    蘇慶和強調市建局仍可自給自足。(羅錦鴻攝)
    未來五年需逾三百億元
    市建局主席蘇慶和承認該局未來需面對財政壓力,需高達三百多億元完成未來五年的工作,又指現有舊樓的地積比率難再有空間發展更多單位,加上同區七年賠償承諾,收地開支大,需審慎應付未來發展,維持財政自給自足,期望盡快推出第四輪需求主導計劃。

    報導來源:
    東方日報 2014-06-25 A24 | 港聞 市建局虧蝕 未要求政府注資

  • 特首施政匯報力銷房屋扶貧 不談爭議


    特首梁振英昨發表任內第二份《施政匯報》,重點介紹港府過去一年的房屋及扶貧政策,稱「破天荒」制定了貧窮線,樓價亦自去年2月「雙辣招」出台,平均月均僅升0.1%,又稱新界東北規劃取得「主要進展」,不過無談及近日爆發的撥款抗爭和城規會申請草圖收到4萬份意見書。學者認為現時不少發展項目有阻力,在匯報明言可提供萬計住宅單位是言之過早。

    稱雙辣招見效 未提細單位價續升

    今次的《施政匯報》分別以6版篇幅,闡述過去一年港府在房屋及扶貧施政的成果,較其他如交通、環境保育佔約4版為多。

    房屋政策方面,梁振英指自去年2月推出新一輪需求管理後(即「雙辣招」),至今整體樓價平均每月僅微升0.1%,較去年首兩個月(即推出措施前)月均升2.7%大減,住宅物業價格在今年第一季亦輕微下跌約0.6%。

    梁振英稱今年第一季樓價微跌,惟根據差餉署數字,個別住宅類別仍錄得不少升幅,如新界區千呎以上豪宅樓價,由1月時呎價7179元升至8337元,升幅達16%;400呎以下細單位方面,港九新界三區亦分別錄得1%至4%升幅。
    梁振英又匯報,增加土地供應方面「縱然遇到不少困難,仍取得下列主要進展」,包括新界東北公布最新方案可建6萬單位,東涌新市鎮擴建可建5萬單位等。稱發展東北為覓地「主要進展」

    理大建築及房地產學系教授許智文認為,「雙辣招」確實有助遏抑樓價,但最重要仍是增加住屋供應,而目前不少土地發展項目仍然受阻,包括反新界東北等爭議,對可增單位及職位數目難下定斷。

    梁振英在扶貧項目方面亦提到制訂了「貧窮線」及計劃推行低收入在職家庭津貼,又將關愛基金、交通津貼等措施羅列,重申有成立標準工時委員會及建議訂立3天男士侍產假,卻未有提及勞資雙方對兩政策至今仍然拉鋸,難達共識。工黨張超雄說,除了「貧窮線」及低收入補貼是「動作相對較大」,其他所提及項目都較「濕碎」,未見梁振英對福利、安老等範疇有何政策方向,反映港府對相關政策沒有願景。

    報導來源:
    明報 2014-06-25 A06 | 港聞 特首施政匯報力銷房屋扶貧 不談爭議

第 30 頁,共 107 頁« 最新...1020...2829303132...405060...最舊 »